Your need. Your hope. Your success.
- Is the joy and fulfillment your relationship once brought you fading?
- Is the connection you once felt with your partner now less strong due to constant disagreements?
- Are your life goals together no longer aligned?
- Do you feel alone in your relationship team?
- Do you feel like your partner is more like a roommate?
- Have life stressors impacted your intimacy and closeness in your relationship?
- Do you feel like you no longer recognize the person you committed to in your partner?
- Has infidelity caused the trust to erode in your relationship?
Are you feeling burned out by your career, school, relationship or family commitments?
Does your pursuit of perfectionism keep you chasing after a goals that never seem to be attained?
Are you experiencing “bumps” in your relationships more often than not?
Does your body image impact how you view yourself and how you function day-to-day?
Have you been diagnosed with ADHD and wondering, “Now what?”
Have you accomplished school or career goals and now experiencing “imposter syndrome?”
Are you told you “have it all” but you feel lonely and isolated?
Are you experiencing lower self-esteem associated with aging?
Are you feeling unsure about how to adapt to new lifestyle changes?
Have you experienced significant losses that feel overwhelming?
Are you experiencing feelings of overwhelming anger, humiliation, and helplessness?
Do you feel isolated and misunderstood by your family members?
Are you experiencing fear of loss of control over your body and environment?
- Are you experiencing feelings of conflict between the wish to be cared for and the need to be in control of your life?